We may change this Policy now or in future, so please check this page occasionally to guarantee that you’re content with any changes. By utilizing our site, you’re agreeing to be bound by this Policy.
Information Apollo Space Token collects
We collect the information that you give us:
- The Email Id Used For Communication With Us.
- Gather Information About Pages User Access Or Visit.
- Data Volunteered By The User (Such As Survey Information And/Or Site Registrations)
- Data Identified With Your Utilization Of The Site, Including IP Address, Geographic Area, And Date And Time Of Your Demand
Information Apollo Space Token use
Apollo Space Token uses the information for following purposes
Where it is essential for purposes which are in Apollo Space Token’s or outsiders’ interest such as:
- To Contact You About Our Programs, Products, Features Or Services
- To Guarantee The Security Of Our Site, By Preventing Unauthorized Or Malicious Activities.
Where you give us consent such as
- Where You Request Us To Send Marketing Data To You By Means Of A Medium Where We Require Your Consent
- Where You Give Us Consent To Put Cookies And To Utilize Similar Technologies.
Where we are legally required to do so
- We May Likewise Give Access To Your Data When Lawfully Required To Do As Such, To Cooperate With Police Investigations Or Other Lawful Procedures, To Ensure Protection Against Abuse Or Unapproved Use Of Our Site, To Confine Our Lawful Obligation And Secure Our Rights, Or To Ensure The Rights, Property Or Visitors Of Guests Of The Site Or The General Population. In Those Occasions, The Data Is Given Just To That Reason.
Information Apollo Space Token shares
We don’t share or sell your personal information to different associations for business purposes, except to give items or administrations you’ve asked for, when we have your consent, or under the following conditions:
- It Is Important To Share Data So As To Examine, Anticipate, Or Make A Move/Action With Respect To Unlawful Exercises, Suspected Extortion, Circumstances Including Potential Dangers To The Physical Security Of Any Individual, Infringement Of Terms Of Service, Or As Generally Required By Law.
- We Give Such Data To Outsiders/Third Parties Who Have Gone Into Non-Disclosure Agreements With Us.
Cookies and Web Beacons
We avoid potential risk to guarantee the security of your information. In any case, we can’t ensure that hackers or unapproved staff may access your information regardless of our endeavors. You should take note of that in utilizing the Apollo Space Token services, your data will go over the Internet and through third party infrastructures which are not under our control.
Abuse of Platform
You are prohibited from using or accessing Apollo Space Token in an abusive manner. This may include, without limitation and in Apollo Space Token’s sole discretion, submission of transactions or other data which imposes an unreasonable or unmanageably large load on the Apollo Space Token platform, whether or not it interferes with normal operations.
If you are routinely situated in the Republic of Estonia you have the right to access to, redress, download or erase your data, as well as the right to restrict and object to certain processing of your information. While a portion of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply just in certain restricted conditions. We describe these rights below:
You have the right to access your own information and, if essential, have it revised or erased or restricted. In certain cases, you may have right to the portability of your data. You can also request us to not send marketing communications and not to use your personal data when we carry out profiling for direct marketing purposes. You can quit receiving email newsletters and other marketing communications by following the opt-out instructions provided to you in those emails. Transactional account messages will be unaffected if you opt-out from marketing communications
The Apollo Space Token service isn’t proposed for youngsters younger than 16, and we don’t intentionally gather data from kids younger than 16. Children aged 16 or younger should not submit any personal information without the permission of their parents or guardians. By using the Apollo Space Token service, you are representing that you are at least 18 years old or that you are at least 16 years old and have your parents’ or guardians’ permission to use the service.
Should you wish to raise a worry about our use of your data (and without preference to some other rights you may have), you have the privilege to do as such with your nearby supervisory specialist, in spite of the fact that we trust that we can help with any questions or concerns you may have about our use of your own information.
Apollo Space Token may update this policy periodically. Any changes made will be notified by a prominent notice on this website. Please check back occasionally to see any changes or update. If you do not agree with the changes, do not use the website or its services.